Sunday, November 7, 2010

The "F" word

I wanted to share with you an email I got this morning from Dr Terry Cooper in regards to the flu vaccine. Her thoughts on it are so on the mark, that I thought I would share word for word what she shared with her clientele. There are many healthier alternatives to vaccination. See below:

In the last few weeks I have been bombarded by emails and questions at the office about the flu shot (the “F” word—according to Julie, our clinical nutritionist at Wholistic Wellness Clinic). So many of you are wanting to know if they should or should not get the flu shot. I personally, have not and will never get the flu shot. Neither will any of my children, my husband, my parents or my staff members. I make this decision because I am well informed and I understand the risks vs benefits of the flu vaccine. It has never been the right thing for me.

On a side note, I have seen several patients in the office last week that received the flu shot and NOW HAVE THE FLU! Good thing that we can help most of them as well

In the article below, you will see that Vitamin D works as well if not better at preventing the flu. So I am taking that daily along with Immuplex from Standard Process (a whole food nutritional company). Vitamin D happens to be our supplement of the month in November…..so take advantage of the 15% discount and also a healthier way to prevent the flu by boosting your immune system to FIGHT the flu bug.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/10/21/avoid-flu-shots-vitamin-d-is-a-better-way.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment